Friday, July 10, 2009

Going. . .Going. . .Gone!

Hi Everybody,
Sorry this will be brief it is late and I need to go to bed I did not sleep well last night. Tomorrow is our last full day in Canada and then we fly out on Sunday and spend unreal amounts of time in airports and on airplanes as we fly half-way around the world to minister to the Congolese people and learn from them.
Debrief has been going pretty well. I'm just so ready to be in the DRC already, but the past week of training, orientation and language prep has been good. God has been revealing Himself to me in new ways each day. I'm excited to see what He has instore for me in the DRC.
I ask that you pray for health, safety while traveling, that God will enable my body to digest fats so that while I'm in the DRC I don't have to make the decision between being disrespectful and eating food that I know will make me sick. Pray that the financial support will come in for me and all my teammates. Pray for unity in my team and patience as we live in uber close quarters in the DRC with less than stellar conditions. Pray for grace as we deal with conflict within the team. Pray that we will be able to communicate with our limited French.
Thank you so much for your interest in my life and your prayers and support.
Blessings on you all.
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment